Full Motion Magnetic Rowing Machine
As low as $16.15/month at 0% APR
Warranty: Frame – 1 year, Parts – 90 days
Overall Rank: 4.4 out of 5
Manufacturer: Xterra Fitness
Some blog posts and web pages within this site contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if you click the link then purchase a product or service from the third-party website.
Purchasing a product or service from a link does not increase your purchase price, but it is a great way to thank us if you enjoy our content and find our suggestions helpful. Please note that we only recommend products and services that we have personally used or have thoroughly researched.
XTERRA Fitness ERG160 Magnetic Rower Overview
This full motion magnetic rowing machine is just perfect for home use and it will also help you achieve your fitness goals very efficiently. Furthermore, it is equipped with a magnetic flywheel so you get a smooth and quiet machine with easily adjustable eight levels of resistance. The sliding rail is made of aluminum which ensures smooth as well as easy-going training. It also features a LED display to track all your fitness data too.
There is a tray to keep your phone, book, or anything else you want, for instance, you can use a fitness app on your phone and have it in front of you. Handles and seat are coated with foam to give you nice comfort while working out. Foot straps are large and can be easily adjusted to keep you secure and confident while you push on with your training. This full motion magnetic rowing machine is a great way to work on your calves, biceps, triceps, hamstrings since it works your whole body.
Pros and Cons
- 8 resistance levels of intensity.
- The batteries are supplied with the machine.
- The machine doesn’t need electricity.
- The machine is very compact, meaning less space for working out and storage
- It comes with a manual
- Accessory tray for phone or tablet
- The machine has a warranty period of 90 days on parts and one year on frame
- Contains a water bottle holder
- The foot straps are adjustable
- The seat is large and coated with foam
- Padded handles
- Affordable price
- Changeable intensity levels
- This rower has wheels that make it easier to move around
- The machine has great stability even during a rigorous workout
- Vertical storage
- Easy assembling
- Easy maintenance
- Light-weight construction
- Weight capacity – just 250 lbs
- 90 days warranty for the parts
- No pulse reading
- No goal setting possibility
Full Motion Magnetic Rowing Machine Specifications
- Power Source: 2 AA Batteries (Included)
- Flywheel: 3 lb
- Manual Resistance
- Resistance Control: Tension Knob
- 8 Levels of Resistance
- Display: LED White / No Backlight
- Display Size: 1.75″ x 1″
- Readout: Scan, Time, Stroke, Distance, Count, Calories
- Console Buttons: Scan
- Set-Up Dimension: 61.4″ L x 21.7″ W x 27.6″ H
- Shipping Dimension: 57.3″ L x 17.7″ W x 7.9″ H
- Product Weight: 52 lb
- Shipping Weight: 60 lb
- Max User Weight Capacity: 250 lb
- Recommended User Height: 5’1” to 6’2”
- Aluminum Rail
- Seat Size: 11.8″ L x 9.8″ W x 2″ H
- Cup Holder
- Transportation Wheels
Who is it For?
It is a full motion magnetic rowing machine that offers low-impact exercise for the whole body. Everyone should in fact add rowing to their exercise routine. This kind of exercise is also safe for people with low vision and those who are blind. It’s also a great way to lower cholesterol levels and lose fat, it is recommended for people with early stages of osteoarthritis. For instance, this exercise is a great alternative for treadmill or elliptical. As it is an intense workout, it greatly helps the cardiovascular system and lungs.
Full Motion Magnetic Rowing Machine Affordability
The fact that this rower costs less than $400 makes it very affordable and attractive for home users since it won’t affect your budget too much. It can also be bought on a monthly payment basis for $16.15/month meaning almost anyone can afford it. Another valuable thing offered by Xterra is a 30-day money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with their product.
The Final Thought
When you go through the possibilities this machine provides you will realize how convenient it is to have something like that in your home. It is very easy to operate and manage this rower since it has only 60 lbs, and assembly is a piece of cake too. The weight capacity of this machine is 250 lbs which should be enough for the majority of the people. Workouts are very silent and no one will be disturbed while you are working out.
The rower has a classic black color and trays so you can keep your water bottle or anything else you might need at the reach of the hand, meaning you don’t need to stop the workout to get something you need. The display is easy to read and operate, and the seat and handles are comfortable. No matter what size are you, it can be adjusted to your preferences. This full motion magnetic rowing machine is a budget-friendly choice, it won’t put you in a bad situation regarding your wallet and it comes with a great warranty. A great choice for home workouts and building a home gym.